Fertility Yoga, Yoga for Pelvic Health, Birth Preparation, Special Baby Yoga & Special Baby Swimming
All participants are asked to agree to Birthlight terms and conditions upon booking any training course.
Once you have committed to attend a training, it is your responsibility to attend all the scheduled sessions and you must do so in order to receive your attendance certificate. An email is sent at the time of the booking with all relevant information. Please contact the Birthlight office if you do not receive it.
Your course fees include:
- Training and assessment by a qualified Birthlight tutor
- The Birthlight Manual or accompanying notes for your course will be given to you on the first day of training
- The Guide to Birthlight, any Pre-course reading and tasks will be sent to you digitally
- Access to online resources relating to this training
- A certificate of attendance
- Birthlight newsletters
Your course fees do not include, (but you may need to pay for):
- Accommodation and food for yourself (unless booked as part of a package)
- Accommodation for your children/family/helper if they come on the residential courses
- Teaching Birthlight Insurance
Please note: Birthlight will not be held in any way responsible for the safe keeping of your possessions or valuables during any training.
Payment of fees and securing your place
A deposit is necessary to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of booking. The full fee must be paid at least 28 days before the beginning of the course. Participants will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t. We reserve the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
If you are unable to attend the course for any reason please contact us as soon as possible by phone or email. Please confirm your cancellation in writing by email. To cover our administration costs, cancellation will be subject to the following charges which will be deducted before any refund of fees:
- Cancellations for courses up to 6 weeks before the start of the course will be refunded minus a £25.00 cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made less than 6 weeks before the start date there will be no refunds or transfers to a future course unless:
• the course/ workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
• you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee, minus a 20% admin fee.
We reserve the right to cancel a training or replace a tutor for any reason. We would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the training as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked to make it viable. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation/change and will refund you the full training fee you have paid us in respect of the training.
We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled travel arrangements, accommodation or exchange rate losses. Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
We will always consider special circumstances, which may be beyond your control, before implementing these charges. Any case will be considered on an individual basis at the full discretion of Birthlight.